Thursday, August 28, 2014

Refreshing Rose Spritzer: An Andrew Kenshin DIY

Rose. As you probably know, I'm obsessed.

Anything rose flavored or scented I am ALL ABOUT IT. It's so relaxing and takes me away to a European forest where I am frolicking with little woodland animals. <3 (Adding that to the bucket list.)

Anywho, I recently ran out of my Dr. Perricone Super + facial spray and it has been discontinued. Wah wah.

But wait! It would be so EASY and so much CHEAPER to make it myself! Plus I could add ROSE! *little happy dance*

I did some research into rose water and the benefits are amazing! It's an anti-inflammatory, it acts like an astringent and clears/tightens your pores, and of course the aroma is touted to enhance emotional well-being.

So let's get started and make this little luxurious gem!

What you'll need:


1. 1/2 cup Pure Rose Water (preferably organic) If you make your own remember to use organic and pesticide free roses!
2.1/2 cup Distilled Water
3. 1 tablespoon Witch Hazel
4. Spritz Bottle (I reused my old Super + bottle)

Instructions: (perhaps the easiest ones ever)

1. Mix all your ingredients together in a cup with a spout (or use a bowl and funnel)
2. Pour into your bottle and DONE.



This recipe made enough to fill two of these bottles so adjust your amounts to suit your bottle. Just use equal parts rose water and distilled water.

Keep your bottle out of direct sunlight and don't let it get too hot (don't leave it in your boiling hot car).

Can I just say that I fell in love with this spritz from the very first spray. It is so fragrant and made my skin soft and glowy and was a PERFECT pick me up! I am NEVER leaving the house without this beauty!

Really, TRY IT NOW! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment